How does healthy feedback sound and feel?
Why is feedback important and how can it help us grow and transform our relationships?
How to start building feedback culture in our teams through interactive exercises?
In this session we will explore some models and exercises that can be replicated with your own teams.
By the end of this 60 minute interactive workshop, you will learn:
- Why is feedback important for both the individual and the team
- How to identify your intention and consciously chose the right type of feedback to offer
- Feedback models that are widely used in organizations: Radical Candor and Nonviolent communication (NVC)
- How to give difficult feedback to your manager in an honest and constructive way using Nonviolent communication
- How to enrich your relationships with your peers and grow yourself by meaningful, quality feedback
- As a Manager how to give feedback with impact to your direct reports by combining the Radical Candor principles and NVC techniques
Audience who may benefit from this workshop:
Managers, Team Leaders, Team Coaches, Team members looking to improve their communication skills
Improve Consulting Group Inc.
OpenMarkets Group (Fintech)
Agile Delivery Lead
Sr. Experience Strategist
Agile Team Coach
Lead Technical Writer
People Development Advisor